This blog will document my everyday activities. I plan on writing about my adventures in contract programming as well as my virgin career as a stand-up. I might also post polls for ideas for various video projects and possibly music ideas. Basically mutant musings.
I attempted to use it today and I am unable to create a joke with a name. When I select add joke, it asks me to name it but there is no box to type and when I try to name it in the screen it doesn't stay. I have tried it on two different phones. Please fix as I can't use it if I don't know what joke is what.
2 comments:
From one stand-up comic to another, thank you so much for developing this app! It is really handy and easy to use.
I attempted to use it today and I am unable to create a joke with a name. When I select add joke, it asks me to name it but there is no box to type and when I try to name it in the screen it doesn't stay. I have tried it on two different phones. Please fix as I can't use it if I don't know what joke is what.
Post a Comment