This blog will document my everyday activities. I plan on writing about my adventures in contract programming as well as my virgin career as a stand-up. I might also post polls for ideas for various video projects and possibly music ideas. Basically mutant musings.
New version of JokeList is out it now supports ipad and video. Still not sure if I want to support icloud syncing or not. icloud backup should be working.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Justin,
Im a comedian of 3 years out of the NYC area. also I am a former Naval Officer and needless to say I love being organized. I have been looking for solutions of this nature for a little while now and I love this app. I would love to work with you to make it even better. let me know if we could work this out!
1 comment:
Hey Justin,
Im a comedian of 3 years out of the NYC area. also I am a former Naval Officer and needless to say I love being organized. I have been looking for solutions of this nature for a little while now and I love this app. I would love to work with you to make it even better. let me know if we could work this out!
Sincerely,
JJ Johnson
johnsonjj@mac.com
Post a Comment